Nowadays, people have been tormented with hair issues like hair fall, premature greying, and deadly lice attacks. This has led many people to find the right option of hair shampoos & cleansers, as there are very few of those that are genuine & naturally toxin-free.
Mamaearth has proven to be a trusted hair product and benefits the onion juice extracts in their shampoo. Through this article, we will be reviewing Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo by listing its core benefits which boost the effects of hair cleaning & all the problems which one faces in their day to day life.
There are several other qualities that Mamaearth claims. As far as my experience is concerned, this article will let you explore how Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo benefits your scalp and hair through various traits other than just hair growth. So, let us take a look
Benefit of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
Before considering all these points, Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo claims to combat all obstruction that can set hair fall and greying hair follicles. Their product didn’t mislead us in any way when we used it for a matter of 2 weeks, from its fragrance to its qualities in promoting hair strength. Now we’ll see all these Benefit Boosts which we felt to point out.
- The most considerable benefit of them all is its core ingredient, ‘Onion’, which has a significant Sulphur content that assists healthy hair.
- The Potassium contents inside the shampoo could prevent hair fall and arrest all lice to a certain point. When I say to a certain point, there are quite a few limitations and thoughts that I will discuss further.
- Keratin is the other constituent that guides you to an extent in providing you with silky smooth hair.
- During the time we used this onion shampoo, it was very easy to use due to its excellent packaging.
- The claims they made for hair fall prevention is limited, as we mentioned, but I felt at ease in combing my hair with minor hair fall.
To what extent this Shampoo is Good?
If your daily usage is two to three times a week & mainly if you are focused on preventing hair fall to a certain extent, then Mamaearth Onion Hair fall Shampoo is a good choice for you to pick. Although there are a few additions that support its use, we feel that we need to mention this in the section. Let’s take a dense look into it.
Preventions to Ponder:
- Proper use of this onion shampoo definitely at the least helps you in controlling oil & dandruff on your scalp. This only controls, as it won’t help you with no complete hair fall only to a certain extent.
- Its Hypoallergic is the other reason one should use this product, which means they are unlikely to show any allergic reaction with a primarily negligible.
- Using this Onion Shampoo, one of the most significant realities is that it prevents your smooth hair from getting unmanageable to manage your hair with no such dryness easily.
A Healthy look at the Ingredients & its Qualities:
|Nourishment of Hair Follicles, where the Sulpher contents help in protecting hair
|This Ingredient is responsible for strengthening the hair & making them silky smooth.
|It’s present in Shampoo due to its ant-oxidant properties.
|This is used for creating water content on the topmost layer of our skin
|Its quality acts as a blockage like a lubricant that smoothens your skin for all the other emulsifiers.
|It is used generally for diluting purposes.
|The quality of this agent is to safe skin textures.
|Its only Quality is to provide aroma for a certain amount of time.
|It’s a plant-based surfactant while is considered to derive safely & is used to make your scalp safe from the environment.
|In this Shampoo mixture, there are two types of polymers used Polymer-73 is used to thicken the formula. & the other Polymer-10 is safe but synthetic, which is essential for any cosmetics.
|It’s a safe preservative for skincare products. Although there is no use & I don’t think this is an essential ingredient.
|It’s a chelating agent which is essential for cosmetics.
|Just like any other cosmetics, these Surfactants are used in order to maintain the formula at its original state or form. There are several tasks which a surfactant look after it.
Unlike any other shampoo, this one isn’t different in terms of using it Step-by-Step. Just like all other emulsifiers, let’s see how we use this Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo.
- After taking out three drops, a gentle massage on your scalp & hair is vital to make some foam/lather.
- It’s important to note that while massaging your hair, rub at vital portions of your scalp where you notice such effects.
- When you are at the point to wash your scalp, just rinse thoroughly & adequately to get healthy hair with smooth textures.
- When we used this product, I ended up with smooth hair & felt it for an extended period.
Our Thoughts & Experience
Due to its good image and history, I kept my hopes pretty high in terms of its results after using this Onion Shampoo during these two weeks. Other than its ingredients aiding us with fragrance and good lather, I didn’t felt there was much hair growth. I have further arranged these pros & cons below, so focus on where this product met its needs and where it lacked.
First off, we are going, to begin with the advantages and disadvantages and further, and we’ll proceed with the side effects, which is a possibility of whether these Surfactants or preservatives helps decrease the amount of dandruff on your dry, oily scalp or not. So let’s begin with it.
Advantages & Disadvantages
These Advantages & Disadvantages are based on my experience of using Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo & can vary for other people
Advantages of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
- The best advantage we loved was its eco-friendly usage of ingredients including, Onion oil, Keratin, Vitamin E & all the other constituents we mentioned.
- Besides its friendly packaging, while using this product, we feel it cleanses well your scalp & hair with a mystic aroma staying till the end of the day.
- It controlled hair fall to a specific scope which we feel is a good thing. & doesn’t trigger it.
- Last but not least, it didn’t feel expensive. It’s cheap and affordable for the commoner.
Disadvantages of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
- All these advantages we mentioned unfortunately worked for dry scalps, but not for oily & wet scalps.
- I wished all the ingredients’ concentration was a bit high, as it was medium. The liquid was thin and white, & it looks diluted.
- The continuous usage of this product may lead you to trigger dandruff at a high rate, which isn’t a good idea. They should have used oils, too, like Bhringraj.
There is no such product with an idealistic approach, and they do contain some artificial agents or fragrances to sell the product at a suitable price. Here if we talk about Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo, there are few lows which we think need to be mentioned, so you’ll prepare beforehand to buy this product.
As Mamaearth onion shampoo widely focuses on hair strength and its thickness. There is a possible rise in dandruff which can cause itching & irritation resulting in hair fall.
One should know that this product doesn’t majorly focus on preventing dandruff but on strengthening your hair follicles. This can cause dermatitis (red patches all over your scalp promoting hair loss).
After going through several user experiences, we have seen that those individuals who have oily skin and are looking forward to buying this product may disappoint you.
For oily scalp, the rise in dandruff is experienced more than an individual who has a dry or combination scalp.
Before we head out to our Final Verdict, we would like to compare other alternatives to Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo to point out some improvements they could have made with their product.
Indulekha Shampoo vs Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
Whenever we are looking for a hair fall shampoo, we always tend to look for a hair growth shampoo & as far as my experience is concerned, Mamaearth somewhat failed to satisfy my needs in terms of hair growth only.
This concern is treated with some care when we use Indulekha Shampoo, initially being an ayurvedic shampoo & cleanser; thus, they help your scalp in hair growth too to some extent. But, Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo doesn’t keep up with it.
Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo vs Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
This reverses when we compare these two, they both claim of preventing excess hair fall, but only one succeeds. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo does much better than the other. With good fragrance, they provide a mythical aroma and lessen the amount of hair fall.
Whereas Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo fails to meet its needs in terms of hair fall & growth. Many reviewers say Clear Shampoo is a bad performer with increased hair loss, irritation, and lousy hair textures.
Whereas Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo is a much better contender in hair fall prevention, with clear results & almost minor irritation. This made clear that Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo is a better choice than Clear Anti-Dandruff too.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo?
Due to its good claims and perfect use of its natural essentials, this Onion Hair Fall Shampoo can be helpful & effective for dry and combination scalp resulting in reducing hair fall at a reasonable rate. This doesn’t stop here, and the shampoo encourages new growth of hair.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo can lessen hair damage and improve its textures. Thus, people with dry hair can gain more advantages from this product as compared to oily scalp.
Can Mamaearth Onion Shampoo promotes hair growth, & is it good for oily scalps?
There is a possibility of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo in encouraging hair growth, but only for dry hair. It will disappoint you if you are looking for major results for hair growth especially if you have oily scalps. There are other alternatives that don’t fail, unlike this product.
But if you are looking forward to preventing hair fall and smoothen your hair follicles then this might be the right shampoo for you, so it can at least help your hair to be a healthy one.
Our Final Verdict
In the end, we’ll say that Mamearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo does assure you of using its safe ingredients with a good lathering power. This will not disappoint you in arresting hair fall, but this product shouldn’t be misled if you are looking for hair growth.
It is a good shampoo for one time use, but I wouldn’t recommend it for long-term use. This can be worth your price & certainly will prevent hair fall using those onion juice extracts in the shampoo. The Onion extract inside the shampoo is a good ingredient to improve hair fall issues and release away all the lice attacks.
Thus we do recommend it for one time usage, but if you ask me if we should rebuy it? Then I would say you definitely go for herbal or ayurvedic contents like Kama Ayurveda or Wow Shampoo.