Heart issues are the most common health issues that individuals of every age group are facing nowadays. It is important to get these issues checked at the right time to avoid severe heart ailments.
Finding a good heart doctor, also known as a cardiologist, might be tough if you lack knowledge regarding the doctor’s role. In this article, we will guide you as to how you can find the best cardiologist In Solapur near you. We will also be giving you a brief about what exactly cardiologists are.
List of the Best Cardiologists in Solapur 2022
- Dr. Gurunath Parale (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
- Dr. Sayyed Amjad Bashir Ahmed (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
- Dr. Rizwanul Haque (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
- Dr. Madhusudan Yemul (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
- Dr. Anupam Shah (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
- Dr. Arun Bakle (Cardiologist) (Solapur)
Dr. Gurunath Parale, MBBS, MD, DM
Address: Spandan Cardiac Diagnostic Centre, 1608/14 Ambedkar Bhawan Ganesh Garden, Maharashtra 413007
Timing: Mon-Fri (11:00 AM – 08:00 PM) (11:00 AM – 05:00 PM)
Work Experience: 29 Years+ of experience
Dr. Sayyed Amjad Bashir Ahmed, MBBS, MD, DNB
Address: Noble Heart Care Center, 148 Nath Navlayi Apartment, Railway lines, Dufferin Chowk, Solapur, Maharashtra
Contact: +912172319292, +919604134399
Timing: Mon-Sun (02:00 PM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 21 Years+ of experience
Dr. Rizwanul Haque, MBBS, MD, DNB, DM
Address: Yashodhara Superspecility Hospital, Sidheshwar Peth, Solapur, Maharashtra 413001
Work Experience: 17 Years+ of experience
Dr. Madhusudan Yemul, MBBS, MD, DM – Cardiology
Address: Dr. Madhusudan Yemul, Shri Markandeya Solapur Sahakari Rugnalaya And Research Centre Niymit Final Plot No. 19, Daji Peth, New Paccha Peth, Solapur, Maharashtra 413005
Contact: 02248962287, Ext- 275
Timing: Mon-Sun (06:00 PM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 21 Years+ of experience
Dr. Anupam Shah, MBBS, MD, DNB
Address: Dr. Anupam Shah, Yashraag Apartment, Datt Chowk, near Sonya Maruthi Mandir, Shinde Wada, Solapur, Maharashtra 413001
Timing: Mon-Fri (01:00 PM – 05:00 PM) (06:30 PM – 08:30 PM)
Sat (01:00 PM – 05:00 PM)
Work Experience: NA
Dr. Arun Bakle, MBBS, MD – Cardiology
Address: Dr. Arun Bakle Clinic, 162/18A, VIP Rd, Old Employment Chowk, Solapur, Maharashtra 413001
Timing: Mon-Sat (11:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 40 Years+ of experience
How to Find the Best Cardiologist Near you?
Finding the best cardiologist in Solapur to help you is easier than you might think. You can search for cardiologists by name, location, specialty, and other information as well. You can also browse through the profiles of cardiologists who have recently been ranked in the Top Docs in Your City or who have won awards or are experts in a particular field.
You can also find cardiologists who specialize in cardiology for children, heart failure, heart transplantation, and other areas of cardiology and who are open on weekends and evenings. Before visiting a Cardiologist, do your homework on their background. One of the most significant aspects to examine is medical licensing, which indicates that the doctor has received the necessary training, abilities, and expertise to provide good cardiac care.
What are the qualifications of a Cardiologist?
A cardiologist has an MBBS degree and then pursues a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree in general medicine, a three-year postgraduate course that offers students a variety of specializations. A cardiologist must next complete a three-year super-specialty Doctor of Medicine (DM) program in cardiology. After earning a DM in cardiology, they are qualified to work as a cardiologist at health institutes and hospitals.
What is the role of a Cardiologist?
A cardiologist is a trained doctor who specializes in treating medical disorders impacting the cardiovascular system. Heart rhythm abnormalities, coronary artery disease, heart attacks, heart defects, and associated ailments are among the most common diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels treated by a Cardiologist.
When Should You See a Cardiologist?
The leading cause of death worldwide is heart disease.
Reasons to see the best cardiologist in Solapur:
- If you have chest pains regularly: One of the most common symptoms of cardiac disease is chest pain. A cardiologist can assist in determining the cause and the best course of action.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure regularly: The force of blood pushing against the artery walls is known as blood pressure.
- If you experience shortness of breath, palpitations, or dizziness.
- If you have a history of high cholesterol, this is a must-do.
- If you have a history of heart disease in your family: Certain types of cardiac disease can be passed down through generations.
- If you’ve already suffered from peripheral arterial disease.
What does a Cardiologist do on your first visit?
Before your consultation, you might want to learn more about your condition. Each appointment has its own set of objectives. A Trustworthy and best Cardiologist in Solapur will do a physical assessment and analyze your medical records. This includes weighing yourself and obtaining your blood pressure, cholesterol, and other heart disease determinants tested.
Additional tests, such as blood work, an X-ray, a stress test, or an electrocardiogram, may be prescribed by the cardiologist. Before your cardiologist can create a treatment plan, they will need to see your test results. They will issue you a prescription, recommend significant lifestyle adjustments, or transfer you to a cardiovascular doctor if necessary, focusing on your lab results.
What questions will a Cardiologist ask?
Your cardiologist will begin your appointment by taking your medical history before asking about the cardiac problem that brought you to see him.
- Do you have blood pressure issues?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have your cholesterol levels under control?
- How healthy is your diet?
- Do you experience random chest pains?
- Do you experience breathlessness often?
- Is your heart rate generally normal or abnormal?
- What are the pains and symptoms you experienced which led you to me?
What kind of tests does a Cardiologist do?
A cardiologist may request the following diagnostic tests:
- Tests on the blood
- Urine test
- Anxiety test (on the treadmill)
- Non-stress evaluation (sitting in a chair)
- An echo stress test or a nuclear stress test is a type of stress test that uses sound waves.
- CT, PET, or MRI scans are all options.
- Angiogram of the coronary arteries
Your cardiologist may request additional tests or documentation depending on the cause of your appointment. Always remember that they are there to assist you in regaining or having a healthy heart.
We hope the aforementioned article has proven to be of help in helping you look for the best cardiologist in Solapur. Go ahead and take the first step in keeping your heart health in good condition.