Urinary and male reproductive systems are the body’s most sensitive areas. Hence, you can entrust your reproductive or urinary system to the best urologists in Indore .
Are you looking for the best urologists in Indore ? If yes, this article is for you!
This article highlights the role of a Urologist and how you can find the best urologists in Indore and check their credibility. Nonetheless, the article also covers what appointments with a urologist look like and what tests he may perform.
List of the Best Urologist Indore 2023
- Dr. Vivek Jha (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Rajesh Kukreja (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Yusuf Saifee (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Pritesh Shrimali (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. C S Thatte (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Vineet Naja Jain (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Ashish Chajed (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Saurabh Julka (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal (Urologist) (Indore)
- Dr. Shyam Agrawal (Urologist) (Indore)
Dr. Vivek Jha, MBBS, MCh -Urology, DNB -Urology
Address: Urologist in Indore, Room no. 10, First Floor Bombay Hospital, Ring Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Timing: MON-SAT ( 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM )
Work Experience: 21 Years+ of experience
Dr. Rajesh Kukreja, MBBS, MS -Urology, DNB -Urology, MNAMS -Urology
Address: UROCARE HOSPITAL, EC-72,73, Ring Road (Service Lane), Scheme 94C Between Bombay Hospital And Radisson Hotel Square, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Timing: MON-FRI ( 10:30 AM – 01:00 PM, 04:30 PM – 07:00 PM ) SAT ( 10:30 AM – 01:00 PM )
Work Experience: 24 Years+ of experience
Dr. Yusuf Saifee, MBBS, MS -General Surgery, DNB -Urology
Address: Advanced Urocare, Gurudwara, 20, Sneh Vihar Colony, Near Vishnu Puri, Transport Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Timing: MON-THU ( 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM, 03:00 PM – 08:00 PM )
Work Experience: 19 Years+ of experience
Dr. Pritesh Shrimali, MBBS, MS, DNB
Address: Bombay Hospital, No.94, IDA Scheme, 95, Eastern Ring Rd, Tulsi Nagar, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Timing: MON-SAT ( 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM )
Work Experience: 15 Years+ of experience
Dr. C S Thatte, MS, DNB -UROLOGY
Address: Dr. C.S.Thatte, 207 Royal Diamond 3, Yeshwant Niwas Rd, opposite State Bank of India, Yeshwant Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
Timing: MON-SAT ( 06:00 PM – 09:00 PM )
Work Experience: 31 Years+ of experience
Dr. Vineet Naja Jain, MBBS, MS -Surgery, MCh -Urology
Address: Urovision, 593 Greater Brajeshwari, Pipliyahana Rd, near Aishwarya Hospital & Agrawal Public school, Bicholi Mardana, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Timing: MON-SAT ( 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM )
Work Experience: 23 Years+ of experience
Dr. Ashish Chajed, MBBS, MS -General Surgery, MCh -Urology, DNB -Urology
Address: Apollo Hospitals, Sector-D, Scheme No 74C, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Timing: MON-SAT ( 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM )
Work Experience: 16 Years+ of experience
Dr. Saurabh Julka, MS, DNB-Urology
Address: CHL Hospital, AB Rd, near L.I.G Square, Rss Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452008
Timing: MON-SAT ( 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM )
Work Experience: 13 Years+ of experience
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal, MBBS, MS -General Surgery, MCh -Urology
Address: Mohak Hitech Speciality Hospital, Ujjain – Indore Rd, Bhawrasla, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453555
Timing: MON-SAT ( 10:00 PM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 36 Years+ of experience
Dr. Shyam Agrawal, MBBS, MS
Address: Dr Shyam Agarwal, Vikram Tower, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Building no: 311 2nd Floor, Beside BR Goyal LTD, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Timing: MON-FRI ( 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM, 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM ) SAT ( 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 9 Years+ of experience
Find More Urologist:
Find Other Doctors in Indore:
How to Find the Best Urologist Near you?
Have difficulty finding the best urologists in Indore ? We are here to help you!
Here are a few tricks to find the best urologists near you:
- Perform a Google Search with the keywords ‘best urologists near me’. Google will show urologists’ lists, ratings, feedback, and consultation timings.
- Practo.com: Practo.com will list the best urologists along with their consultation fees, qualifications, and patient feedback. Nonetheless, you can also book an appointment with Practo.com!
- Ask your primary health care doctor. Primary health care doctors always have an idea of the best urologists in the field and the city! So get your referral now!
We are sure that these methods will lead you to the best urologist!
What are the qualifications of a Urologist?
The best urologists in Indore will have the right qualifications. Qualifications are proof of the doctor’s credibility.
A Urologist will have the following qualifications:
- An MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) degree
- An MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Science) in General Medicine degree
Or DNB (Diplomate of National Board) in General Medicine and DNB in Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery
- MCh. (Master of Chirurgiae) in Urology degree
Few Urologists may also hold fellowships in urology.
What is the role of the Urologist?
A Urologist is an expert on the male and female urinary system and a male’s reproductive system. Thus, he deals with every disease and disorder of the urinary system and the male’s reproductive system.
Hence, the role of a Urologist is to diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the female and male urinary systems and male reproductive systems.
When Should You See a Urologist?
You should see a Urologist when you face issues with urination or, if you are a man, in your reproductive system.
The most common conditions that necessitate a visit to the Urologist include:
- Blood in the urine or discoloration of the urine
- Unusual Odor of urine
- Urine leakage
- Pain during urination
- Pain in the back (near or around the kidneys)
- Itching or infection in the vagina or penis
- Bumps or boils in the urinary tract
- Erectile dysfunction
- Painful sex for men
- Decreased sexual desire in men
- Problems in ejaculations in men
- Swollen, inflamed, or painful reproductive glands in men
You will need to see the best Urologists in Indore if you have been diagnosed with kidney failure or kidney stones. Cancer of the kidney, urinary bladder, prostate gland, testicles, or any other urinary part or male reproductive organ indicates seeing a Urologist.
What does a Urologist do on your first visit?
If you visit your Urologist for the first time, be prepared for a physical examination and many questions.
The Urologist will ask questions about your problems and conditions and how you have dealt with them. He will further perform physical examinations to understand your condition better.
The Urologist will then enquire about your existing medical conditions and past issues in the genito-urinary tract. He will analyze the condition and order tests accordingly. He will also explain to you the condition you are suffering.
With the probable or confirmed diagnosis, the Urologist will prescribe a treatment for you. If necessary, he will ask you for a follow up too.
What questions will a Urologist ask?
A Urologist will ask you several questions to reach a diagnosis and prepare the treatment plan for you.
The questions that a Urologist will ask are:
- What problems have you been facing?
- How long has it been since you were facing the problem?
- What did you do to deal with the problem?
- Are you suffering from any other diseases?
- Are you on any medications?
- Has a similar problem occurred in the past? If yes, how did you cure it back then?
- Does the problem occur recurrently?
- Does anyone in your family face a similar problem?
- Do you have an allergy to any medicines?
- Have you visited any other doctor for a similar problem? If yes, what had they suggested?
Thus, a Urologist may ask questions like these and many more to understand your condition better and analyze the condition appropriately.
What kind of tests does a Urologist do?
A Urologist performs different types of tests to diagnose your condition. These tests include:
- Physical examination of the genito-urinary tract in men and urinary tract in female
- Digital rectal exam and a genital exam for men
- Laboratory Tests like Kidney Function Tests or Urinalysis
- Imaging tests such as CT scan, MRI, or Ultrasound
- Urodynamic Testing
- Testing PSA (prostate-specific antigen) or testosterone levels in men
These tests will help the Urologist confirm his diagnosis and plan an appropriate treatment for you.
Paying a visit to a Urologist may seem frightening! However, do not panic. The best urologists in Indore will treat you in the best way.
You can always ask people who have been to urologists to know their opinions and experiences. Accordingly, you can find the best urologists in your area. An online search for the best urologists is also possible now!
A Urologist will perform various tests and ask you several questions to diagnose your condition and provide treatment for you!
Drop-in a comment below and tell us your first experience with a Urologist!