Human deliberation about skin health and beauty gave fame to unidentified beauty products. Specifically, natural product’s application, and popularity. Out of these beauty products, Tea Tree Oil has gained some serious fame. It can be mixed and used with various products.
Tea Tree Oil works wonderfully on skin and hair. Melaleuca oil or Tea Tree Oil is extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant, natively from Australia. Ingestion of this oil is lethal due to which it is prescribed to use it away from mouth or eyes.
*Remember, Tea Tree Oil is always mixed and used with other products. Avoid applying it directly to the skin. The reason being it’s not diluted so applying it directly can cause problems.
Does Tea Tree Oil work on acne?
Yes! This magical essential oil works wisely on acne or acne scars. It also works on other skin ailments. It is used by many cosmetic companies. The use of Tea Tree Oil is effective on acne scars and gives results.
However, do not rush for results. It might take time to see the results but be patient. Acne spots are stubborn but these essential oil properties work on them. This oil dives deeply and under the skin to diminish acne marks.
Tea Tree Oil usage
Using the correct concentration of Tea Tree Oil is crucial. Used for centuries this oil is famous for its anti-bacterial properties. It is vital to perform a patch test before using this oil. It is rare but different skins react differently.
If it suits you the application of this oil is unlimited and works wonderfully on different skin types. To avoid any irritation or allergic reaction apply it with other creams and or lotions.
How do Tea Tree Oil works on Acne scars
- The properties that make Tea Tree Oil best against acne are that it is Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic
- It stops acne but the recurrence of it can be ended too with this oil
- The bacterially infected acne that is filled with abscesses can be avoided by Tea Tree Oil.
- The hardness, inflammation, redness, and pain of abscess filles acne are treatable with Tea Tree Oil.
- The anti-bacterial property of Tea Tree Oil kills such bacteria.
- Scars after acne are one of the major concerns and let me tell you Tea Tree Oil works wonderfully on them too.
How to use Tea Tree Oil for Acne | 4 Easy Way Explained
(Always use with any other product)
- Do patch test (do not use it alone, mix with cream or oil)
- Take the regular amount of cream or moisturizer you use
- Add 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil
- Mix it well (make sure of it)
- Apply it
It is advisable to use Tea Tree Oil twice a day. Morning and Night are feasible for applying it. If you are not comfortable for morning night works wonderfully.
You can keep it overnight as well. Apply it with your night cream and leave it. Wake up and wash it off your face and you are done.
1. Tea Tree Oil with other oils
Using Tea Tree Oil with other oils like coconut, sesame or almond is fine
- Add 2 teaspoons of coconut, sesame, or almond oil
- Add 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil
- Mix it well
- Now apply firmly on the skin
- You can leave it overnight and in the morning rinse it off
2. Aloe vera and Tea Tree Oil
With aloe vera, nothing goes bad. Both the products are highly antiseptic and wonderful to use.
- These are perfect ingredients for spot-free skin
- Take 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel
- Mix it well
- Apply the paste to your skin
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes or
- Keep it overnight (optional)
3. Tea Tree Oil with coconut oil and aloe vera
This will work against those stubborn acne scars and will moisturize your skin. Leaving it radiant and smooth
- Start with 1-2 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- Now add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Mix all nicely and firmly
- Apply on your face
- You can use this as a massage gel too
- Keep it overnight
- You can also rinse it off after 25-30 minutes of its application
- In the morning wash, it off with fresh cold water
4. Tea Tree Oil with Multani mitti and rose water
This is the easiest yet the best recipe to reduce those scars and pimples. This works wonderfully on your skin. Post application you can feel the smooth skin it leave-behinds.
- Start with adding 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Now add 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti
- Add 1 tablespoon of rose water
- Give it a good mix and apply on your face
- Wash it off after 15 minutes
- Use fresh cold water
How to use Tea Tree Oil on different skin
- Itchy skin
The uneasiness of itchy skin can be put at ease by using Tea Tree Oil. The inflammation on the skin can also be eliminated with the help of it. It not only soothes the skin but also heals it. It acts fast on bacteria and the infections caused by them.
- Oily skin
No, it is not bad to use oil on oily skin. But if still, you don’t want to use oil try to use products that have this oil in them. The antiseptic nature of this oil makes it easy for oily skin people.
- Dry skin
Applying other products with this oil will give life to your skin. The best way to apply it is to use it with any other oil. Apply in morning cream or night cream. It will show its wonders to you.
It is told that Tea Tree Oil is safe to use yet the dilute form of this oil will irritate your skin. Redness or inflammation can occur while using it directly.
Never, ever drink out use this oil near your eyes or mouth. It affects your brain and can make you drowsy, which can also confuse you. Another reaction can be diarrhoea or rash.
Using other oil with Tea Tree Oil can make it easy to use and non-vital.
10 Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- It can control dandruff apply on the scalp with other natural oil and see wonders yourself
- A great cleanser. Yes, you heard it right It cleanse and make your skin breathable
- Tired of using artificial chemical mouth wash? Try tree tea oil it the Natural Mouthwash
- Works against fungus on nails. Tea Tree Oil is antifungal and can work fungus
- The healing power of Tea Tree Oil makes it more useful and can heal the wound
- The antibacterial property of this essential oil works against bacteria wonderfully
- Tired of using all the costly deodorants, Tea Tree Oil can work wonderfully as a natural deodorant
- Tea Tree Oil can act as a hand sanitiser
- Tea Tree Oil is antiseptic
- Antimicrobial property of Tea Tree Oil works against acne microbes
Other Benefits of Tea Tree Oil on Skin
- It diminishes the open pores of our face
- Tea Tree Oil works against uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Sunburn can be treated with this essential oil
- Fed up with dullness and need instant glow? Tea Tree Oil is the solution
Is it safe to use Tea Tree Oil in the 20s?
Yes, you can use this oil at any age or on any skin color. If you have doubts considering a good dermatologist works wonderfully too.
Does Tea Tree Oil burn your skin?
No, even if the oil isn’t suitable on your skin, it will not burn it. You may feel some irritation or inflammation, but it will not burn your skin.
Tea Tree Oil is one of the major and most effective oil. The power it holds against acne and its scar is wonderful. This one rare oil can fight major disease-causing bacteria.
Not only we can use it in our day-to-day life, but many athletes use it to fight against infection and fungus
Use this oil on acne or its marks will diminish them. You will get younger-looking skin, glowing and with no skin damage. Use it on acne without any fear and still if you are not sure suggest a dermatologist. Using it with day and night cream or oil is safe