Waxing- something that we women dread, but at the same time, want it. Other than enduring the pain of waxing, we are also left with the dilemma of choosing between the different kinds of waxes available in the market.
In this article, we will discuss Normal wax and Rica wax. Are you also confused between the two and thinking about choosing the right kind for yourself? You might probably want to know the differences between them and which one would suit you better.
This article is the right place to find all the information on Normal wax and Rica wax that you need to know. Read on to find out.
This is the most common type of wax and is made of sugar, honey, or lemon, with some other chemicals added to it. It is the go-to for a lot of women.
Pros of normal wax
- One of the biggest pros of the normal kind of wax is that it is cheaper than the others, such as flavored wax or Rica wax. It is pocket-friendly, hence the go-to option for many women.
- Normal wax is also pretty suitable for dry or normal skin types.
- Normal wax is readily available, and you can find it in any store or parlor.
Cons of normal wax
- It can be a troublesome task to remove hair using normal wax. Despite several attempts, you might notice in-grown and small hair still intact.
- Normal wax does not suit sensitive skin much and may result in redness and itchiness.
- It is pretty sticky, and it can get messier to clean it off properly.
- Hair removal through normal wax can be a little more painful since it is pretty sticky.
Rica is quite a popular kind of wax these days. It is a plant-based formula that is liposoluble. Rica wax is named after the Italy-based company where it was manufactured.
Pros of Rica wax
- It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. You will find it gentler on your skin without causing any redness.
- Rica wax will remove your hair smoothly in one go. You won’t require multiple applications.
- Unlike normal wax, Rica wax will cause minor pain upon hair removal.
- Since Rica wax is oil-based, it is not so sticky; hence making waxing more effortless and less messy.
Cons of Rica wax
The main disadvantage of Rica wax is its cost. It is a little pricier than normal wax, and hence, it can get expensive for you.
You May Also Like To Read:
We have discussed the cons and pros of both waxes for you. Now it is up to you which one you would prefer. If you are looking at it from a pocket-friendly perspective, normal wax is your option. Other than that, Rica wax is better in every aspect.
Here is a suggestion from us- you can try going for Rica when waxing the sensitive parts of your body, and for the rest, normal wax will do.