A few products out there have a great essence of being a good and effective moisturiser with competitors taking over day by day & Lakme has been on the same track of competing with other facial skincare products. Besides, Lakme has a downfall over their other gel products, but their creams and moisturiser can be more effective.
With the goodness of peach & milk, we got our eyes on Lakme’s Peach Milk Moisturizer to try and review it out; and see whether they turn out to be, fail or a pass. Through this article, we’ll cover all the benefits, uses, ingredients, & pros and cons, including my experience.
Lakme had their peach milk moisturiser back in the day, which solves everything possible in skincare. Now that we got our new revised product of the same old product. In this review, we will see how much it satisfy your needs.
Benefits of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer
Unlike its predecessor, Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer has made us feel better in their first impression already. These benefits boosted our interest in it & made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The amount of Lakme’s faith in their customers without any such fake promises is what they have shown through this product.
After using the cream, I can easily say that we are about to mention these benefits will be why you’ll buy it. Let’s take a look at what their benefits boost us with:
- With the essence of the peaches and fresh milk, Lakme doesn’t fall behind in these when it comes to their moisturisers for skin and face. It benefits the most in that case.
- It solves the issue of not letting your skin dry or oily and smoothens the surface The lightweight texture of the cream makes it easier to apply it all over your body.
- It consists of three Vitamins & anti-oxidants, seven hydrating agents with a perfect blend of peaches, making it more natural & less expensive.
- Your skin will benefit from an intensified nourishment of skin & make you feel younger.
- When you apply the cream onto your skin, it helps your skin with SPF 24, i.e. it protects you from harmful UV rays from the sun, preventing sunburns, dark spots or even wrinkles.
- The best part of them all is that this Moisturizer from Lakme applies to all types of skin. So, either you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin, you can gently apply it to your skin.
- Its supreme quality is to smoothen your skin, as it won’t matter what type of weather or your surroundings are around you. This includes summer, winter, spring, autumn.
- If you want complete nourishment of your skin, then Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer is the best you can get.
Natural Ingredients of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer
A random skincare product containing all sorts of organic compounds have also been included in Lakme’s Peach Milk Moisturizer. However, many of the constituents have their role to perform in making the best Moisturizer possible. We’ll cover every component here so that we can give you depth in our review.
|Liquidium||A skin-conditioning agent Mineral Oil also helps with the scenting agent.|
|Glycol||A less than 2% content of Glycol also acts as a skin-conditioning agent to neutralise skin irritation.|
|Glyceryl||It acts as an emulsifier in the mixture of it. This maintains the texture of the whole cream.|
|Organic Alcohol||This primary ingredient controls the viscosity of the moisturiser. Don’t get confused with the actual alcohol.|
|To balance out the pH of the moisturiser content, we need this agent here in the mixture|
|Castor Oil||It is primarily used for promoting the smoothness of the skin and give it a glow.|
|Water||It’s an essential ingredient that is used to dilute the content. Water as a whole|
|Dry Milk||This highlights all the ingredients loaded with nonfat milk to smoothen the skin’s texture.|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Unlike others, it’s an average agent which adjusts the pH of the mixture accordingly.|
|Lactic Acid||Lactic acid is acting here as a fragrant agent & humectant.|
|Sodium PCA||Derived from the amino acid, this acts as a skin-conditioning agent primarily.|
Peaches Extract Oil
|The Peach extract has an excellent hydrating power which tends to absorb the oily and stickiness of the skin.|
|This was one of the non-essential components which was added to this mixture.|
|Carbomer||It acts as a controller to the viscosity of the mixture.|
|Acrylates||Acrylates work just like Carbomer, as we mentioned earlier, too that there are three to four viscosity controllers.|
|Panthenol||Its function is to moisturise and act as a lubricant agent in the form of Vitamin B5.|
|Citronellol||An extraction from rose, Lemongrass functions as a fragrance agent.|
|Tocopherol||Derived from Vitamin B, this also performs skin-conditioning properties.|
|C1 17200||It is the reason why the mixture has a diluted pink texture to it.|
After we have an overview of all these constituents of Lakme’s Peach Milk Moisturiser, there are a few of the disadvantages I feel I will be mentioning later in the review. These ingredients are too much for such a simple product, although they didn’t have many artificial agents other than the excessive variety of fragrant agents, which is not safe.
- Take a lump of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser, and rub it over your palm for several seconds so it spreads all over and could be easy to apply.
- Either use the ring finger or the first finger to apply it to the selected parts of your face. Make sure there is no internal contact while applying the cream.
- A gentle rub of the moisturising cream with your two fingers needs to be done so that you could perfectly massage it over your face.
- You will feel and observe the skin getting softer & at regular usage, you can found a natural glow to your skin thoroughly.
- While applying, make sure not to wash your face even the creme is absorbed all over your face. It just absorbs inside your skin.
- Apply this moisturiser for the duration of three to four weeks, and you will be observing the freshness in your skin texture.
My Thoughts & Experience
Along with your sunscreen, which you have been using daily regularly, this can be worthy of your time As Lakme’s has finally overcome that draught of success with their products. After using this cream for a matter of time, approximately three weeks, you will notice no such stickiness.
It perfectly blends the peaches extract and the non-fat milk, which has staying power over your skin with good benefits for a long time. From this experience, we will be arranging what I like about this product & what I didn’t.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
- Lakme’s Peach Milk Moisturising cream is beneficial for all skin types. This includes oily, sensitive, and even dry skin.
- Even if you have oily skin, it tends to absorb all the oil and stickiness from your skin.
- With perfect packaging, Lakme haven’t let us down to efficiently use the cream at any specific point in time. This includes their highly affordable option.
- The successor contains an extra advantage of SPF 24++, which determines preventing any sunburn or dark spots.
- Hydrating for more than sufficient amounts, i.e. almost 3 hours, is enough for a moisturiser that is cheap in the market.
- Glancing at their ingredients carefully, I can say that most of the components are completely safe.
- While organising the ingredients in the review, you must have seen the number of irritating fragrant agents, as there is no reason to place that much amount of agents.
- Containing Paraben in the ingredients is not suitable for the skin, as it behaves to enhance the skin to age faster.
- There is a quick reminder that those prone to acne can’t rely on this product. This can cause more issues while applying it if you still consider it to aid acne.
A Few Side Effects Of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
There will be a brief explanation of the side effects of Lakme peach Milk Moisturiser, as the disadvantages mentioned earlier need to be explained in detail. With such a long-lasting good experience with these products, the fragrance for a customer like me won’t be worried about it.
There could be a bit of less usage of fragrant agents. Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser is for those people who want a good and daily skincare remedy. It is precisely not for those who want to lessen the irritation of acne or any other sunburn.
There is a small amount of paraben content which is a disappointment to all of us. Paraben seems to promote skin-ageing. If you wonder whether it’s a fairness cream too, you are in a big mistake as it’s only for those who want healthy, smooth, and soft skin.
The moisturiser protects from sunburn, as there is a big difference which Lakme is trying to tell us. Other than these, we don’t see any side effects.
Frequent Asked Questions
Does the Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser provide better skincare?
Lakme’s Moisturising cream indeed provides better skincare and protects from the toxic environment outside. Their amazing natural extracts of peach and nonfat dry milk solidifies its results & provides you with a better outcome.
Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser ensures whether you are having smooth and soft skin, providing better skincare.
To what extent do they provide glow and smooth effects on your skin?
The benefits and smoothness of the skin are to be seen intact for more than 3 hours on your skin by applying this product. It is to be noted that even a swipe or two of the cream can give you an effective glow for a longer duration of time.
Just like their predecessor, Lakme’s new Peach Milk Moisturiser protects your skin from sunburns or any other external bacteria, which extends your glow and smoothness.
How is the texture of the Moisturiser?
The texture of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser is thick and lightweight, which is very rare in most of the creams in the market. Each & every portion of the cream is distributed with the essence of peach oil extract.
This makes the texture of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser much more effective and softer.
Does it contains alcohol?
If you meant by actual alcohol, I would say no, they don’t keep hazardous content in their cream. But there is organic alcohol which acts as a skin-conditioning agent, which is very helpful in promoting nonfat milk’s activity for the moisturiser.
Is it Paraben-free moisturiser?
No, it contains a small amount of Paraben. This allows the skin to age faster & can be used as a disadvantage. This won’t be a big deal as there are only a few amounts of paraben. This can be neutralised by the other hydrating agents and peach oil extract.
Would you prefer this Moisturiser for winters?
Initially, it is highly recommended for summers, but you can also apply in winters for dry skin. That can improve your skin to be healthier and smoother. Thus, I prefer this moisturiser for winters and for those looking forward to giving utter care to their skin.
The Final Verdict & Is It a Good Product?
Although I don’t use many Lakme or any branded products, I can say that this product ultimately brings my skin back to life & keep them hydrated. It’s a good thing if all the ingredients present inside are disclosed to the public, letting them know how safe they sound.
After usage of three to four weeks, we see that Lakme is one of the fantastic and effective moisturisers out there. With an upgraded feature of SPF 24+, I can safely recommend you to get this product.
Talking about how genuine is the product, then due to its insane amount of peach extracts which is a plus point & rest of the ingredients promoting the effects of peach oil extract is the best deal.
If you are looking for a moisturiser that you want to use throughout the year, I recommend this to you. Furthermore, if you ask me whether this product is a must-buy, then there is no argument whether it is or not. You can quickly go and get your hands on to this fantastic product.