When it comes to the beauty and skincare world, feminine products are more dominating. You will find more tutorials, buying guides, and blogs about face and body hygiene. But it is still a bit hush-hush when it comes to intimate hygiene.
Not only do you have to maintain proper personal hygiene, but it needs to be done right away. However, as not much is said about it, people have nobody to resort to. But with this article, you will learn how to clean your intimate area with V Wash.
What is V Wash?
You can use your favorite soap to clean your entire body. But when it comes to cleaning your intimate area, you need to take a few extra steps. Washing it with soap and water will not cut the deal.
Instead, opt for V Wash. This 100% soap-free feminine intimate wash will clean the area. It maintains the pH balance to prevent itchiness, dryness, or redness. As it is acidic in nature, it acts as a protective layer to fight any infections. In addition to that, it protects the vagina from bacterial infections and skin inflammation.
It is safe to use as it does not contain parabens or SLS.
You can even use it during your periods and pregnancies as it does not affect the skin negatively.
How to Use V Wash Step By Step?
Using V Wash is an uncomplicated process. You just need to understand the area where it needs to be lathered.
As the vagina is a self-cleaning organ, you need not clean its insides. VWash only needs to be applied in the external area of your vagina.
The following steps will add more clarity to the use of VWash:
- Step 1: You can Apply VWash by pouring a few drops onto your palm & gently massaging the external area of your vagina.
- Step 2: Stick to the outer region and do not apply it inside your intimate area.
- Step 3: Rinse it with plain water.
Tips for Using V Wash
As your intimate hygiene is concerned, you need to be extra careful. The following tips will help you use VWash in a better manner:
- Take only a small amount of VWash. There is no need to use a generous amount of product.
- Drop some drops in your palm first before lathering. Once you get a foamy texture, apply it to your vulva.
- Do not try to clean the inner region of your vagina. Stick to the outer part.
- Massage it gently without being too aggressive.
- Only use it once a day.
- If the product causes additional irritation or your skin does not react favorably to it, it’s best to discontinue its use.
Benefits of Using V Wash
“Why should I buy an additional product to wash my intimate area when I can do it with some soap and water?”
Do you have this question in your mind right now? If yes, you are not alone.
People feel that our intimate areas are just like the rest of our body parts. Most of them end up using the same soap in cleaning the region down there. But is it healthy? Certainly not.
The following benefits of VWash will answer your questions:
Better Intimate Hygiene
Skipping intimate hygiene will affect not only your physical but also mental and emotional health. It can lead to abnormal vaginal discharge, irritation, dryness, unnatural odor, vaginal infections. If you ignore the signs of poor intimate hygiene, it can pile up to something severe, like cervical or ovarian cancer.
Moreover, your sex drive might get affected, along with your ability to get regular orgasms.
Some women also suffer from Vulvovaginitis, which is a condition of transfer of bacteria to the vagina. It might cause discharge and severe irritation.
Even though the vagina is a self-cleaning organ, you need to clean the vulva (barring the inner region) to maintain proper hygiene.
Cleaning it with an intimate wash reduces the chances of your intimate area getting itchy or dry. It can also positively affect your reproductive health.
Maintains the pH Level
Maintaining the pH balance might seem insignificant, but it holds high importance.
The ideal pH level of a vagina is between 3.8 to 4.5. This means that it is on the acidic side. Such an environment prevents the overproduction of bacteria and yeast. This reduces the chances of causing vaginal or yeast infections. Moreover, when the pH level is balanced, the lactic acid produced protects the vagina from other kinds of conditions.
But when it goes off-balance, it opens up the possibilities of more yeast infections, bacteria vaginosis, and STDs.
As soap has a pH level of 8 to 10, they are not the best options when it comes to cleaning your intimate area. This is the cue for introducing yourself to an intimate wash like V Wash. It maintains the right pH balance of your vagina, keeping it clean and healthy.
Merits of V Wash
To get a better idea, we have divided all the factors of V Wash according to their pros and cons.
- It is clinically tested.
- Doctors recommend it for intimate hygiene.
- It does not contain soap, SLS, or parabens.
- You can get rid of the unnatural vaginal smell.
- It helps in keeping the skin dry and non-itchy.
- You can use it daily, but only once a day.
- This product is safe to use during periods, pregnancy and after working out.
Demerits of VWash
There are certain drawbacks to this product as well, like the following:
- If your skin is highly sensitive, it might cause additional irritation and redness.
- As it is a runny liquid, you might require some time to get used to its consistency.
Maintaining intimate hygiene has several steps. But choosing a qualitative intimate wash like VWash gets you closer to it.
Remember to only clean the outer region with it and not the inner part. Use it once a day and not more than that. Lastly, if you see any signs of infections, consult your doctor immediately.