Regarding health care, the most important thing is to find the best doctor around you. In this article, we will be looking at some things to look for when searching for the best Dermatologists in Jodhpur.
List of the Best Dermatologists in Jodhpur 2023
- Dr. M K Singhi (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Prashant Goyal (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Vinod Jain (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Smita Nagpal (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Rajiv Khullar (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Pankaj Rao (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Mamta Parikh (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Neha Tyagi (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Manzoor Ilahi (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
- Dr. Natwar Patel (Dermatologist) (Jodhpur)
Dr. M K Singhi, MBBS, MD – Skin & VD
Address: Dr Singhi Skin Hair And Laser Center, G-45, near Hanwant School, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
Sun (10:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 40 Years+ of experience
Dr. Prashant Goyal, MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Address: Radiance Hair And Skin Laser Centre, 39, Pal Rd, Raj Enclave Colony, Amrit Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342008
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
Work Experience: 23 Years+ of experience
Dr. Vinod Jain, MBBS, MD
Address: Dr. Vinod Jain, Vastalaya, H-40, Sector-H, behind Mathura Das Mathur Hospital, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Timing: Mon-Sat (02:00 PM – 03:00 PM) (04:30 PM – 07:30 PM)
Sun (11:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 21 Years+ of experience
Dr. Smita Nagpal, MBBS, MD – Skin, VD & Lepxsy
Address: Anya Skin Clinic, 201, Anmol Business Centre, Nr. Navrang School Circle, Opp. Neeldeep Tower Navrangpura Near Meghalay Flats , Opp Neeldeep towers, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Timing: Mon-Sat (11:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 18 Years+ of experience
Dr. Rajiv Khullar, MBBS, MD
Address: Dr Rajeev Khullar, 23, Pal Link Rd, Masuria Colony, Baldev Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342008
Timing: Mon-Sat (09:00 AM – 02:00 PM) (04:00 PM – 07:30 PM)
Sun (10:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 16 Years+ of experience
Dr. Pankaj Rao, MBBS, MD – Dermatology
Address: Dr. Pankaj Rao Clinic, Quatras No. 3/4, Jodhpur Shastri Nagar, Landmark: Medical College Campus Road., Jodhpur
Timing: Mon-Sat (05:00 PM – 07:30 PM)
Work Experience: 15 Years+ of experience
Dr. Mamta Parikh, MBBS, MD – Dermatology
Address: Dr. Mamta’s Skin Care, D-56, opp. SATYA NARAYAN PARK, Sector-D, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Timing: Mon-Sat (12:00 PM – 02:00 PM)
(04:00 PM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 11 Years+ of experience
Dr. Neha Tyagi, MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Address: Dr Neha Tyagi’s Skin and Cosmetology Clinic, 213, Umaid Heritage, Rajasthan 342001
Timing: Mon-Sat (05:00 PM – 07:00 PM)
Work Experience: 9 Years+ of experience
Dr. Manzoor Ilahi, MBBS, DDVL
Address: Skin Clinic Dr Manzoor Ilahi, Pal Link Rd, Masuria Colony, Shyam Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Timing: Mon-Sun (10:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 10 Years+ of experience
Dr. Natwar Patel, MBBS, DDV
Address: MIDAS Skin, Laser And Hair Transplant Centre, A-61, near Lachoo College, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
Timing: Mon-Sun (10:00 AM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 14 Years+ of experience
How to Find the Best Dermatologist Near You?
Finding the best dermatologist in Jodhpur around you can be a challenge. With so many options, it can be hard to know where to go. But with a little research and some patience, you can find a great doctor who will help you look and feel your best.
Some of the first things you should do are find a list of dermatologists in your area and check their reviews. If a dermatologist has lots of reviews, it’s a good sign they’re good at what they do. Spend some time looking into the skills and qualifications of the specialists. Before visiting a dermatologist, please do your homework on their background.
One of the most significant aspects to examine is medical licensing, which indicates that the doctor has received the necessary training, abilities, and expertise to provide good derma care.
What are the Qualifications of a Dermatologist?
In Jodhpur, being a dermatologist requires a five-and-a-half-year MBBS degree followed by three years of MD Dermatology training. A dermatologist can work in government and private hospitals or create a private facility after completing a three-year MD program and obtaining the necessary license from the Medical Council of India.
What is the Role of the Dermatologist?
Dermatologists have received significant expertise in diagnosing and treating skin, hair, and nail problems, as well as cosmetic implications. Dermatologists are consulted for problems that go beyond the skin. Skin conditions can hurt patients’ self-esteem, cause distress that makes everyday routines challenging, and, in severe cases, put their lives in jeopardy.
When Should You See a Dermatologist?
- A dermatologist should be consulted if you have skin moles or patches that have recently changed in color, size, structure, or severity.
- You’ve tried over-the-counter drugs, diets, and skin care products, yet your acne persists.
- If your skin has been dull lately and lost its glow, you should see a dermatologist.
- Severe Sweating
- You have a rash that isn’t going away: Rashes are frequently more bothersome than dangerous. Allergy symptoms or other sensitivities are the most common causes of rashes, which usually go away on their own.
- Infection with fungus, ulcerated nails, nail infections, or other circumstances: It’s a good idea to see a dermatologist if you’re suffering from a fungal infection, an ingrown nail, or something else.
What does a Dermatologist do on your first visit?
The best dermatologists in Jodhpur will carefully evaluate your concerns during your first session. They’ll inquire about your skin problem, including when it began, the difficulties it causes, and any therapies you’ve previously explored. To discover more, they will inspect your skin physiologically.
If additional tests are required, the best dermatologists in Jodhpur will schedule them. Blood work and epidermal biopsies are two examples of diagnostic tests. After your dermatologist has determined the cause of your skin disease, they will devise a personalized treatment plan for you. Pharmaceutical, topical therapies, cosmetic procedures, and other skin scar eradication alternatives are among the therapies doctors provide.
What Questions Will a Dermatologist Ask?
The best dermatologist in Jodhpur will begin your appointment by taking your medical history before asking about the dermatology problem that brought you to see him.
- What is your skin type?
- What skin/hair issue are you facing?
- Have you tried any other medications for your dermatology issue before?
- How healthy is your diet?
- Have you been trying out different chemicals on your skin or hair?
What Kind of Tests does a Dermatologist Do?
Skin problems can be detected using a few standard diagnostic techniques:
- The levels of hormones are checked.
- Biopsies of the skin: The most well-known test for determining skin problems is skin biopsies.
- Scraping the skin: When there are problems with the skin’s outer layer, exfoliating might be used.
- Tzanck Testing
- This test is frequently used to determine viral infections such as herpes.
At the end of the day, it is very important to visit healthcare professionals at the right time to avoid any further health complications. This is why it is necessary to carefully conduct thorough research and find the best Dermatologist in Jodhpur.