Finding a good dentist in Nashik can be challenging, especially if you have never been to one. Since people have a specific image of dentists, most of us get apprehensive about going to a new one.
But we are here to help you find the best dentist in Nashik with the help of the following article.
List of the Best Dentist in Nashik 2022
- Dr. Satish J Sanghavi (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. N R Gabale (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. S. S. Chitko (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Amarjeet Singh Gujral (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Sanjay Bhawsar (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Santosh Lohade (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Rohit Kale (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Sudarshan Kakad (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Hrushikesh Aphale (Dentist) (Nashik)
- Dr. Ajinkya Varkhede (Dentist) (Nashik)
Dr. Satish J Sanghavi, BDS
Address: Sanghavi Satish, 1st Floor, Anant Chamber, Ashok Stambh, Ashok Stambh, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
Timing: MON-SAT ( 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM, 06:00 PM – 09:00 PM )
Work Experience: 48 Years+ of experience
Dr. N R Gabale, BDS
Address: Ahire Dr Gokul B, Tulsai Hospital, M H B Colony, Satpur, Satpur, Nashik, Maharashtra 422007
Timing: MON-SAT ( 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM, 06:00 PM – 09:00 PM )
Work Experience: 46 Years+ of experience
Dr. S. S. Chitko, BDS
Address: Chitko S S, Gnd Floor, Abyankar Plaza, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001
Timing: MON-SAT ( 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM, 06:00 PM – 08:30 PM )
Work Experience: 43 Years+ of experience
Dr. Amarjeet Singh Gujral, BDS
Address: DEEP DENTAL & ORTHODONTIC CLINIC Nashik, near, Shop no.4, patel chambers, Zilla Parishad Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001
Timing: MON-SAT ( 12:00 PM – 07:00 PM )
Work Experience: 41 Years+ of experience
Dr. Sanjay Bhawsar, BDS, MDS -Prosthodontics
Address: Dr Sanjay Bhawsar, Stadium Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Pradhan Park, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001
Timing: MON-SAT ( 11:00 AM – 09:00 PM )
Work Experience: 39 Years+ of experience
Dr. Santosh Lohade, BDS
Address: City Dental Center, 1st Floor, Icchamani Sankul, Canada Corner,Near Takle Jewellers, College Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra
Timing: MON ( 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM, 06:00 PM – 09:00 PM ), TUE-SAT ( 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 38 Years+ of experience
Dr. Rohit Kale, BDS
Address: Dr Rohit Kale’s Parth Dental Clinic, 16, Wild Orchids, behind Ved Mandir, Tidke Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
Contact: MON-SUN ( 05:00 PM – 10:00 PM, 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM )
Timing: MON-SUN ( 05:00 PM – 10:00 PM,10:00 AM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 19 Years+ of experience
Dr. Sudarshan Kakad, BDS
Address: Sudarshan Dental Clinic, Vise Mala 5A, Bhanuprasad Apartment, opp. Sai SportsCanada Corner, Adwait Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005
Timing: MON-SUN ( 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM, 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 14 Years+ of experience
Dr. Hrushikesh Aphale, BDS, MDS
Address: Dr. Aphale’s Dental Concepts, Parijat Sahnivas 1st Floor, opp. Patanjali Store, Parijat Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005
Timing: MON-SAT ( 11:00 AM – 01:30 PM, 06:30 PM – 09:00 PM )
Work Experience: 10 Years+ of experience
Dr. Ajinkya Varkhede, BDS, MDS
Address: Smile Dental Clinic, Shop number 7, Murlidhar Nagar Rd, opposite Hotel Changal Chungal, Murlidhar Vyas Colony, Prashant Nagar, Pathardi Phata, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
Timing: MON-SAT ( 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM, 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM )
Work Experience: 10 Years+ of experience
How to Find the Best Dentist in Nashik?
When it comes to your health, it can be difficult to know when you need to see a professional. One of the areas that people tend to neglect is their oral health. Regular visits to a good dentist can help to catch issues that could otherwise lead to bigger problems.
The best way to keep on top of your oral health is to visit a dentist regularly. You can commence your dental treatment with your primary care physician’s recommendation list. You can also seek advice from family, friends, and other professional experts.
Spend some time looking into the skills and qualifications of the specialists. Before visiting a dentist, please do your homework on their background.
What are the qualifications of a Dentist?
Dentists are today’s most arduous medical healthcare specialists. It is a tremendous vocation, but whatever dentist job one chooses, one must be an expert. A five-year BDS program, which is a professional educational program for dental doctors and can be followed by an MDS program, is among the dental qualifications.
What is the role of the Dentist?
Dentists are the first line of defense when it comes to maintaining wellness. They collaborate with local organizations to detect and cure oral infections, dental abnormalities, and dental/facial wounds. A dentist’s significant duties include:
- Performing evaluations of the mouth’s pulp tissue.
- The head and neck area.
- Identifying oral thrush.
- Taking diagnostic tests.
- Creating therapeutic interventions.
- Keeping patient charts.
- Dealing directly with specialists.
- Frequently participating in the practice’s management.
When Should You See a Dentist?
- Toothache A toothache is the most common reason for a dental visit.
- Preventative dental appointments are critical for the early detection of issues.
- A tooth that has been broken or chipped
- Even though our teeth are rugged, they can shatter or disintegrate. This commonly occurs due to an adverse event, but it can also occur due to nibbling into anything complicated or cavities.
- Gums that are inflamed, red, or gushing
- Bacteria in the mouth can cause an infection of the gums and plaque formation on the teeth.
What does a Dentist do on your first visit?
The best dentist in Nashik will examine the insides of your teeth, gums, and supportive cranial bones in detail. Expect a comprehensive cleansing treatment with the professional if you stay. The longer the gap between dental checkups, the more stubborn tartar forms on your teeth and gum tissue. It can be painful to have tartar removed, but the clear, flawless sensation of your teeth afterward is well worth it.
You’ll also have cleaner breath. It may hurt and bleed a little as the Dentist investigates your teeth and examines for pockets in your gums. The discomfort should pass quickly.
What questions will a Dentist ask?
Here are a few general questions a reliable and best dentist in Nashik can ask you during your typical dental visit:
- What is your general oral hygiene regimen?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you consume tobacco-like substances?
- How often do you have your dental exams and cleaning?
- Do you have any dental health conditions I should know about?
- Have you been experiencing random toothaches?
- What is your diet?
- Do you experience sensitivities in your teeth?
What kind of tests does a Dentist do?
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bitewing X-ray, Peri-apical X-ray, and OPG are the three types of dental X-rays.
- Palpation: The Dentist will grasp the mucosa that covers the roots to see whether there is any inflammation.
- Percussion: The Dentist lightly taps your teeth with a finger or the tip of several of the devices to locate the teeth causing the issues.
- Vitality testing, often known as “pulp testing,” is a procedure used to check the health of the nerve within the tooth.
At the end of the day, it is very important to visit the best dentist in Nashik at the right time to avoid any further serious complications that can seriously harm your health.