Finding a good dentist in Kolhapur can be challenging, especially if you have never been to one. Since people have a specific image of dentists, most of us get apprehensive about going to a new one.
But we are here to help you find the best dentist in Kolhapur with the help of the following article.
List of the Best Dentists in Kolhapur 2022
- Dr. Ashok Patil (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. B R Patil (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Shalaka Shah (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Ashutosh Deshpande (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Upendra Hoshing (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Vikas Patil (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Uday Pawar (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Nandan Kittur (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Shailesh Joshi (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
- Dr. Ajinkya Patil (Dentist) (Kolhapur)
Dr. Ashok Patil, BDS, MDS – Prosthodontics
Address: Dental Health and Implant Centre, 646-E, Pendharkar Complex, Venus Corner, Shahupuri, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:30 AM – 07:00 PM)
Work Experience: 43 Years+ of experience
Dr. B R Patil, BDS, MDS – Pedodontics
Address: Patils Dental Centre, Shahupuri 765, E ward, near Rajakaka e mall, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Contact: 02071177302, Ext- 140
Timing: Mon-Sat (11:00 AM – 03:00 PM)
(05:30 PM – 08:30 PM)
Work Experience: 30 Years+ of experience
Dr. Shalaka Shah, BDS
Address: Smile dental clinic- Dr.Shalaka Shah, 6th Ln, E Ward, Mahalaxminagar, Rajarampuri, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416008
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:30 AM – 02:00 PM) (05:00 PM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 28 Years+ of experience
Dr. Ashutosh Deshpande, BDS
Address: Oral health centre, 1190 B, New Mahadwar Rd, Mangalwar Peth, Yashomangal, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon-Sun (11:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
Work Experience: 25 Years+ of experience
Dr. Upendra Hoshing, BDS, MDS
Address: Dental Solutions, Shahupuri 1st lane, Rukade chambers opp Usha talkies, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
(04:00 PM – 08:00 PM)
Work Experience: 24 Years+ of experience
Dr. Vikas Patil, BDS
Address: Shree Dental Clinic, 1791/1, E, Shravani, Shop No. 4, 2nd Lane, Rajarampuri, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:30 AM – 02:30 PM)
(05:30 PM – 08:30 PM)
Work Experience: 24 Years+ of experience
Dr. Uday Pawar, BDS
Address: Smile Dental Clinic, 103, First Floor, Paladium Plaza, Assembly Rd, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon-Sat (10:00 AM – 07:30 PM)
Work Experience: 22 Years+ of experience
Dr. Nandan Kittur, BDS
Address: Kittur Clinic, 1478, Konda Oal Rd, Kavlapur, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416002
Work Experience: 21 Years+ of experience
Dr. Shailesh Joshi, BDS
Address: Dr.Shailesh Joshi Dental Clinic, 630, 1st Lane, Shahupuri Opp. Vahini Food Centre, near Waman Guest House, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon – Sat (11:00 AM – 02:00 PM)
Work Experience: 20 Years+ of experience
Dr. Ajinkya Patil, BDS, MDS – Orthodontics
Address: Oral Value Dental Clinic, Rajarampuri 7th Lane, Palatte, 1st Floor, opp. SBI Bank, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001
Timing: Mon-Sat (11:00 AM – 08:30 PM)
Work Experience: 14 Years+ of experience
How to Find the Best Dentist in Kolhapur ?
When it comes to your health, it can be difficult to know when you need to see a professional. One of the areas that people tend to neglect is their oral health. Regular visits to a good dentist can help to catch issues that could otherwise lead to bigger problems.
The best way to keep on top of your oral health is to visit a dentist regularly. You can commence your dental treatment with your primary care physician’s recommendation list. You can also seek advice from family, friends, and other professional experts.
Spend some time looking into the skills and qualifications of the specialists. Before visiting a dentist, please do your homework on their background.
What are the qualifications of a Dentist?
Dentists are today’s most arduous medical healthcare specialists. It is a tremendous vocation, but whatever dentist job one chooses, one must be an expert. A five-year BDS program, which is a professional educational program for dental doctors and can be followed by an MDS program, is among the dental qualifications.
What is the role of the Dentist?
Dentists are the first line of defense when it comes to maintaining wellness. They collaborate with local organizations to detect and cure oral infections, dental abnormalities, and dental/facial wounds. A dentist’s significant duties include:
- Performing evaluations of the mouth’s pulp tissue.
- The head and neck area.
- Identifying oral thrush.
- Taking diagnostic tests.
- Creating therapeutic interventions.
- Keeping patient charts.
- Dealing directly with specialists.
- Frequently participating in the practice’s management.
When Should You See a Dentist?
- Toothache A toothache is the most common reason for a dental visit.
- Preventative dental appointments are critical for the early detection of issues.
- A tooth that has been broken or chipped
- Even though our teeth are rugged, they can shatter or disintegrate. This commonly occurs due to an adverse event, but it can also occur due to nibbling into anything complicated or cavities.
- Gums that are inflamed, red, or gushing
- Bacteria in the mouth can cause an infection of the gums and plaque formation on the teeth.
What does a Dentist do on your first visit?
The best dentist in Kolhapur will examine the insides of your teeth, gums, and supportive cranial bones in detail. Expect a comprehensive cleansing treatment with the professional if you stay. The longer the gap between dental checkups, the more stubborn tartar forms on your teeth and gum tissue. It can be painful to have tartar removed, but the clear, flawless sensation of your teeth afterward is well worth it.
You’ll also have cleaner breath. It may hurt and bleed a little as the Dentist investigates your teeth and examines for pockets in your gums. The discomfort should pass quickly.
What questions will a Dentist ask?
Here are a few general questions a reliable and best dentist in Kolhapur can ask you during your typical dental visit:
- What is your general oral hygiene regimen?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you consume tobacco-like substances?
- How often do you have your dental exams and cleaning?
- Do you have any dental health conditions I should know about?
- Have you been experiencing random toothaches?
- What is your diet?
- Do you experience sensitivities in your teeth?
What kind of tests does a Dentist do?
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bitewing X-ray, Peri-apical X-ray, and OPG are the three types of dental X-rays.
- Palpation: The Dentist will grasp the mucosa that covers the roots to see whether there is any inflammation.
- Percussion: The Dentist lightly taps your teeth with a finger or the tip of several of the devices to locate the teeth causing the issues.
- Vitality testing, often known as “pulp testing,” is a procedure used to check the health of the nerve within the tooth.
At the end of the day, it is very important to visit the best dentist in Kolhapur at the right time to avoid any further serious complications that can seriously harm your health.